**HIRING** The Community Health Clinic is currently seeking a part-time Front Desk Receptionist. Click here to be redirected to the application.
The Community Health Clinic was established in 2002 as a volunteer based safety-net healthcare organization. Our mission is to increase access to FREE health care, dental care, prescription assistance, advocacy, & education. Our services are available to residents of Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Breckinridge, & Grayson Counties who are UNINSURED.
- **NOW SEEING CHILDREN**
- Must be a resident of Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Breckinridge, or Grayson
- Must be UNINSURED
- Receiving disability income WITHOUT medical coverage
- Must meet income eligibility guidelines
- At or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
Services to those that qualify:
- Basic Health Care
- Prescription Medication Assistance
- Health Counseling & Advocacy
- Extensive Care Coordination
- Chronic Disease Management